Training & Placement Cell
The leading companies from all sectors are invited by Training & Placement Department at SSGI, where the eligible students are facilitated to go through the entire selection process. The entire process is governed by the student's ability and performance, as well as the requirements and norms of the Industry.
'Choice career for every SSGI student' is the mission of Training & Placement cell of Sri Sai Group and to accomplish this the students undergo Personality Development Programmes in communication and soft skills spanning their complete stay at campus, enhancing vocational skills based on industry trends and establishing close working relationship with leading business organizations. We leverage human capital for competitiveness by nurturing knowledge, entrepreneurship and creativity. We believe it is these strengths that will help us successfully compete globally and exploit emerging opportunities. We reward the will to succeed and the desire to compete with the best in the world.
Admissions and Placements
(M) +91 98550 20097
OBJECTIVE Click To View
- To sharpen the managerial and creative talents inherent in our students.
- To unleash their education in an environment which brings in professional values and inculcates modern attitude.
- To develop analytical skills to make key strategic decisions in an increasing complex corporate environment.
- To think with speed, flexibility, spirit of responsibility, integrity and an open mind.
- To develop the best learning process using a comprehensive understanding of industry's best practices.
- To establish long-term relationships with the companies.
- To provide 100% placements to our graduates
The Training and Placement Cell always endeavors to visit industries more frequently to identify and analyze the current manpower requirements of industries. In addition, collaboration with industry in restructuring curriculum from time to time keeping with the changing technologies also takes place. The cell also explores the possibilities of getting consultancy/ project work for our institution through exposition of various talents available in the institution. As a proactive step, the Alumni Association for the college is also contacted to collect the feedback about information user system. SSGI organized series of Mega Job fairs in Academic session 2011-12 in which as many as 20 multinational companies visited the campus for campus requirement. Some of the companies were Wipro Technology, IBM, Infosys, KMG InfoTech, Desired Solution Ltd, Indo Farm Tractors, ICFAI etc.
Placement Support Click To View
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, Corporate Meets etc.
- Planning and organizing On-Campus as well as Off-Campus recruitment activities.
- Providing assistance to the students for completing summer training projects.
- Providing requisite training to students in the area of Personality Development and Communication Skills.
- Developing database of students and presenting their curriculum to various industries.
- Providing management consultancy for students live projects.
- Organizing Inter-Cultural exchange with other institutions and industries.
Gallery Click To View