Online Counseling for Non-AICTE coursesGuidelines for Online Counseling
- The candidate applying for the online counseling should fulfill the eligibility criteria as specified by the university.
- For admission to the UGC (Non-AICTE) courses, 85% seats shall be open to the candidates from within the state and 15% will be open for the candidates from the outside the state.
- The admission of the candidate will be made on the basis of the rank prepared based on the inter-se- merit of the qualifying examination from both 85% quota for resident of Punjab and 15% quota for outside Punjab.
- There will be a common merit list for general and reserved categories/subcategories (if applicable).
- The rank of the candidates in the merit list would be based on the following criteria: The candidate securing higher aggregate percentage marks in the qualifying In the case of tie in above, the candidate elder in age shall rank higher in order of
- In case the candidate wants to surrender his/her seat within 7 days of the end of the counseling, he/she must submit application to the college and a copy of the same to registrar IKGPTU. The application routed through the university will only be entertained for the refund of fee and the amount so deposited would be refunded after deduction of Rs. 1000/- as a processing fee
After filling up the form & depositing the fee the applicant is required to mail the following information through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of Student
Application No(generated upon filling the form)
Course applied for
Unique ID provided by the bank
Scanned Copy of the deposit Slip *Note Students are requested to carry the following documents (Original & Photocopies) while coming for Seat confirmation.
Copy of 10th or equivalent certificate bearing testimony to D.O.B
Copy of Mark sheet of the qualifying exam
Four recent passport size photographs
Residence, caste certificate (Attested by Tehsildar)
Income Affidavit/Certificate (Attested by Executive Magistrate/Tehsildar)
School leaving/Character Certificate
Migration/ Transfer Certificate
Date for Applying online : 21/06/2016 to 06/07/2016
Display of Merit List : 07/07/2016 Download First Round Merit List
Reporting to the institution for Confirmation of Admission: 07/07/2016 to 09/07/2016
Date for Applying online: 11/07/2016 to 22/08/2016
Display of Merit List : 23/07/2016
Reporting to the institution for Confirmation of Admission: 23/07/2016 to 29/07/2016
Pathankot Campus : +91-84271-84271 Amritsar Campus : +91-84270-84270