Sri Sai Group Of Institutes-Badhani Campus(SSCET)
SSCET, one of the premier technical institutes in North India, aims at building engineers for emerging technologies to cater to the need of the Industry globally. It was established in the year 2002 with the pious motive of providing technical education in the most backward Dhar block of Punjab. With the help of innovative methods of teaching the students are shaped up into professionals ready to fit in the best of industries in the country and abroad. Highly qualified faculty, well equipped labs and well designed class rooms help make learning a pleasure. We are proud of the students who are already working with companies like Infosys, TCS and WIPRO, to name a few of the companies visiting our college regularly for placements. Apart from providing routine teaching, SSCET offers a lot of opportunities to overall develop the personality of its students.Personality Development Programmes, sessions on communication skills and extra co-curricular activities are some of the regular features in the Campus. One of the pioneer institutes in northern India, it is ideally located at Dalhousie Road, Pathankot having awesome view of Dhauladar range of mountains.The institute is headed by a renowned and capable academician Dr. Yogesh Bhomia as Director-Principal.
Director – Principal Message
Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology Badhani, Pathankot was established in the year 2002.The college offers B.Tech. programs in the disciplines of Mechanical Engg, Civil Engg, Electrical Engg, Computer Science and Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg and Information Technology. Also, M.Tech. programs are offered in the disciplines of Mechanical Engg, Computer Science and Engg and Electronics and Communication Engg. The college boasts of its infrastructure and highly experienced and competent faculty. The campus is environment friendly and is Wi-Fi enabled. We provide special care for the overall development of our students by providing special classes on communication skills, personality development and other extra curricular activities. The college has excellent facilities for boarding,lodging and transportation. I wish the students success and happiness throughout their life.
Eligiblity -Criteria for Admission to Engineering Courses
A candidate will be eligible for admission to B.Tech. courses on the basis of merit in AIEEE examination, if he / she fulfills the following conditions:
- All those candidates who have passed the 10+2 examination from a board recognized or established by central/state government through a legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:- 1. Chemistry 2. Biotechnology 3. Computer Science and Biology OR
- Those candidates who have passed diploma in any Engineering Trade from Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh or Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET), or any such examination from any other recognized State Board of Technical Education..
- The candidates who have passed two years certificate course from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology, Longowal (SLIET) shall be eligible
- He / She fulfills the conditions mentioned in the Punjab Govt. notification OR incorporated in the Information Brochure of AIEEE.
- He / She fulfills the requirements laid down by the PTU, Jalandhar.
- He / She is a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have appeared in AIEEE. ADMISSION THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY SCHEME (LEET ADMISSION)
- A candidate shall be eligible for admission to B.Tech. course in 2nd year through LEET as per the criteria laid down by the State Govt. of Punjab.
- A candidate having passed the diploma examination in any stream can seek admission in any B.Tech course. Eligiblity Criteria for Admission to MBA / MCA Courses
- MBA Courses: All those candidates who have passed any recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- MCA Course: All those candidates who have passed any recognized bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration with Mathematics / Satistics / Business Mathematics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques as Compulsory / Optional / additional paper as one of the subjects either at 10+2 or at graduation level OR Have Passed BCA course of minimum 3 years duration from any recognized university.
INSTITUES @ BADHANI CAMPUS
Sri Sai College Of Engineering & Technology SSCET
- Sri Sai Iqbal College of Management & Technology SSICMIT
- Sri Sai College of Pharmacy SSCP
- Sri Sai College of Education SSCE
- Sri Sai Polytechnic College SSPC